What are the benefits of Endermologie?
- Endermologie treatments are beneficial to both men and women. Reported treatment results vary from person to person, however they include body reshaping, improved skin appearance and the reduction of cellulite.
What are the costs involved with an Endermologie treatment?
- The costs associated with Endermologie treatments are reliant on factors including, the number of sessions (10, 20, 40) required and the desired result of the individual. Prices start as low as $100 per session. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard and Visa payments. Payment plans are available upon request, with terms and conditions applicable.
How long does each Endermologie treatment take?
- Each Endermologie treatment takes approximately 30 minutes following discussion and paperwork. A majority of your treatment time is spent focussing on your required target areas.
How many treatments are required?
- Results vary per individual. Endermologie has a cumulative effect, meaning that the connective tissue of the body’s’ skin becomes healthier over a period of time. Our trained practitioners begin with an initial assessment of a client to assess their condition and determine the likely number of treatments that are required to achieve the result they desire.
How often do treatments need to be undertaken?
- We recommend that Endermologie treatments be performed two or three times per week until the desired result is achieved. We also recommend that Endermologie treatments be spaced evenly apart during the complete number of treatments that are required.
What are the common side effects?
- The side effects of Endermologie are not serious, however some patients have reported feeling light headed, headaches and even nausea following a treatment. This side effects are more common in client’s who are not properly hydrated or who experience low blood pressure. It’s important to remember to drink between 2 and 4 litres of water each day especially on days of your treatments.
Can it replace exercise or diet?
- Whilst Endermologie is considered exercise for your connective tissue and is proven to target areas that are otherwise unaffected by diet or conventional exercise. It’s important to be mindful that for better results incorporating a balanced diet and regular exercise into Endermologie treatments will help to achieve even greater results.
Will I actually lose weight from Endermologie?
- Endermologie itself is not a direct weight loss treatment. You are likely to notice improved functioning of your body systems and overall shape before you notice any change in your weight.
How permanent is Endermologie?
- Treatment results often last for up to 18 months. Then factors contributing to the initial condition are not changed and the tissue will return to the state it was in before undertaking treatment. Regular exercise, a balanced diet and 1-2 Endermologie treatments per month are often recommended to help keep the results achieved.
What proof is there that Endermologie actually works?
- Studies and clinical trials conducted have proven that Endermologie increases vascular and lymphatic flow, boosts fibroblast numbers and increases collagen production.